Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on the care of the musculoskeletal system. This includes muscles, bones, nerves, joints, ligaments, tendons and other connective tissues. Injuries and diseases affecting any of these structures or tissues are called orthopaedic conditions.
At Karuna Sindhu Charitable Hospital, individualized care and specialized treatment for orthopaedic patients are available. Our expert Orthopaedic doctor treats patients for variety of diseases and conditions, including:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Torn ligaments
- Sprains and strains tendon injuries
- Pulled muscles and bursitis ruptured disks
- Sciatica and scoliosis
- knock knees
- Bow legs
- Lower back pain
- Growth abnormalities
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Abnormalities of fingers and toes
In general, Orthopaedists are skilled in:
- Diagnosis of injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise or other plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physiotherapy to restore movement, strength and function.
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
Karuna Sindhu Charitable Hospital offers best orthopaedic treatment to patients dealing with orthopaedic problems. Our experienced orthopaedic doctor in Delhi are extremely efficient to take care of your all orthopaedic issues.